Broadway Safety Promise
WELCOME BACK TO 1700 BROADWAY CLUB
A LETTER FROM OUR LEADERS
We fully recognize that our team and guests are the true heart and soul of
Meet Hospitality. We are prioritizing health, wellness, and care in our enhanced Meet Safety Promise:
Meet Hospitality continually monitors and evolves the Meet Safety Promise based on the CDC
guidelines, state and local advisories.
Employees and Guests:
• We are happy to abide by individual company policies as it relates to health and safety guidelines if
they differ from current CDC and local policies. Masks for staff and guests and social distancing
options are available upon request.
• All Meet Hospitality spaces have flexible seating and socially distanced options available (but no
longer required by current guidelines).
• Safety tools are available as desired if companies have a heightened policy including Plexiglass
dividers, additional directional signage, PPE, and more.
• We will continue to clean and sanitize the entire space following every meeting.
• As always, staff wears gloves and follow all food safety requirements for food and beverage
• Hand Sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available for guests and staff.
Welcome back to 1700 BROADWAY CLUB.
Yours, in support and partnership,
Paul Dolce (COO) | Andy Dolce (Chairman) | Sara Schiller (CEO)